The Arsenal Blog Contributors: Shakeel and pk_gunner

Last Match: Arsenal 2-2 Barcelona
Next match: Arsenal v Wolves, Grove, PL
Prediction: 4-0 to Arsenal
Previous result between the sides: Wolves 1-4 Arsenal

Saturday 12 January 2008

Arsenal 1-1 Brum


Well well, my pre-prediction of 3-0 sounds silly...Couldn't see the match unfortunately, had a driving lesson but from what I saw in the last ten minutes maybe it was a blessing. We have dropped some useless points, needless points to crap teams. If it was Chelsea under JM they would have been 10 points clear by now. But I still have the confidence in the lads and its still too early.

Next up Fulham away. I would take this game very seriously. Relegation threatned teams or teams in bad form usually gives us a hard time, the case being Newcastle, Boro and now Birmingham.

I still expect a win though. Come on Arsenal!

No comments: