The Arsenal Blog Contributors: Shakeel and pk_gunner

Last Match: Arsenal 2-2 Barcelona
Next match: Arsenal v Wolves, Grove, PL
Prediction: 4-0 to Arsenal
Previous result between the sides: Wolves 1-4 Arsenal

Saturday 29 December 2007

Arsenal Du Everton in


I had had enough of the tossers in blue diving and cheating. The ref seem to book our players for every f****** little thing while Yakubu, Neville, and esp Lescoot got away with so much blatant cheating and so many blatant fouls. What pissed me off so much was the Everton fans screaming hoof everytime we cleared the ball, even though their team had done NOTHING but hoof the ball all match. Its sickening to see the long-ball tactics, I mean play football FFS.

Eduardo, Dudu, what a hero. I can see Arsene playing him alongside Ade. Its still painfully obvious that Bendtner isn't ready for regular football.

Well done boys, top of the league again. Sets up the New Year nicely for us Gooners.

Hammers up next, we'll take them comfortably. I'll update the match goals later, since I aren't at home and the internet connection I am using now is awful.

Happy New Year in advance to everyone esp. my fellow Gooners.

No comments: