The Arsenal Blog Contributors: Shakeel and pk_gunner

Last Match: Arsenal 2-2 Barcelona
Next match: Arsenal v Wolves, Grove, PL
Prediction: 4-0 to Arsenal
Previous result between the sides: Wolves 1-4 Arsenal

Wednesday 12 September 2007

The Scum vs Arsenal - Preview

I can't believe it I mean have you seen Spuds' predictions,some of them have us getting beaten 3-0, f****** hell every season, EVERY F****** year its the same thing, don't they ever f****** learn? Every bloody year its the same thing about how 'this year it will be Tottenham's year', 'this year we'll beat Arsenal'. I expect that the Spuds will get soundly beaten, no way they can beat our full 11. Last year had it not been for the woodwork THREE times the tossers would have been smashed in their backyard.

Come on Arsenal, F**k Tottenham.

What a start for Pakistan. A brave effort by Scots and they had me nervous, kept thinking of Ireland again. We kept our cool, Afridi was immense again but I was left shaking my head in confusion why did we have Misbah-ul-Haq in the team?

Anyway India on Friday, can't wait. Will be tough but I can see us just winning it.

Come on the Green Birgade!

No comments: