The Arsenal Blog Contributors: Shakeel and pk_gunner

Last Match: Arsenal 2-2 Barcelona
Next match: Arsenal v Wolves, Grove, PL
Prediction: 4-0 to Arsenal
Previous result between the sides: Wolves 1-4 Arsenal

Wednesday 29 August 2007

RIP Antonio Puerta

Had been away on holidays.

Antonio Puerta: Rest In Peace. Our thoughts are with your family. Such a talented player who was only 22 and had a potentially glittering career and a whole life infront of him. Life is F'd up.

Arsenal play tonight, waste of time tbh. We've already won the away leg so I expect us to cruise. My prediction 2-0.

Bit surpirsed Wenger let Adriano go, I know he ain't as good a player he used to be but he still has immense talent and the physical prowess which we sometimes so lack. Saying that I think there is no chance he'll go to somewhere like West Ham or the Spuds, City may be a possibility.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey man,

love ur blog.

u shud write for my blog. lol.

chris